Professional Podcast Interviewer
Do you love interviewing people and learning about new companies and industries? Are you looking for a flexible part-time gig in an exciting growth industry? If so, read on.
Rise25 is looking for a Professional Podcast Interviewer who will conduct interviews for podcast episodes to help our fast-growing company.
This is a remote position, so you can work from anywhere with a good internet connection.
Please read everything below carefully.
- You are a skilled interviewer with experience conducting interviews for podcasts, newspapers, TV, YouTube, or other media; podcasting, business development, sales and/or journalism experience is preferred.
- You are quick with communication via email and Slack
- You are nice – we spend a lot of time working, so we want to be on a team with nice people
- You speak English fluently (even if you are not a native English speaker)
- You are meticulous about checking your work for spelling, grammar, and factual errors.
- You are very organized and can use documents in Google Drive
- You have reliable Internet and are able to work independently.
This position is remote and self-paced. You can work from anywhere with a good Internet connection. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can devote at least 20 or more hours per week, but if you have fewer hours available at least initially, that is OK.
You must be good at self-direction and taking initiative. In addition, it is important to us that all of our team members are detail-oriented and meticulous; therefore, in the application form, when it asks for your “favorite vegetable?” Please put the word “eggplant.”
Who We Are:
Rise25, LLC is a company on a mission to help businesses connect with their ideal prospects, referral partners, and strategic partners using a podcast.
Co-founders Dr. Jeremy Weisz, a chiropractor turned serial entrepreneur, and John Corcoran, a former White House writer and speechwriter, were early adopters of the podcasting medium and between them have over 22+ years of experience with podcasting. Today, Rise25 works with top-notch B2B businesses around the globe, including one of the nation’s largest ticket sellers, consulting firms, law firms, and more. Learn more at: www.Rise25.com/about
The team at Rise25 prioritizes flexibility, so you can work where and when you want, as long as you get your job done. Although we have team members all across the globe, we strive to build a culture of one team working together toward a common goal.
Monthly Book and Masterclass Club meetings - One of our core values is to Keep Learning, so we pay for our entire team to join our Book and Masterclass Club, where we have monthly meetings to discuss one book or masterclass we have all read or watched together.
Monthly video team meetings - We meet as a team once a month to celebrate each member’s personal and professional successes and participate in team-building activities.
New team member mentoring sessions - Experienced team members meet one-on-one or in small groups with new team members to help them get onboarded, answer questions, and welcome them to the team.