Business Development Representative
Are you a problem-solver who excels at sales?
Do you thrive on building relationships?
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing team?
Rise25 is looking for an Business Development Representative to develop and maintain client accounts and accelerate company growth.
You will also be the primary client contact with Rise25 clients and you will help with implementing our strategy to help clients to get ROI, clients and strategic partnerships using done-for-you podcasts and content marketing.
Your primary responsibilities will be conducting discovery calls and market research to generate leads and prospects. You will foster interest and identify and propose solutions to client problems, forging profitable opportunities for business development.
You’ll also be one of our contacts with Rise25 clients and you’ll help with meeting with clients to implement our strategy. This role is perfect for you if you are motivated and rewarded by seeing the results of your contributions. The right candidate will be a highly structured and process driven team member that can operate effectively in our fast paced and dynamic environment. You will have proven expertise in prioritizing and managing multiple simultaneous projects. Direct experience in building client relationships, establishing project strategy and deliverables, managing project resources and client expectations are requisites.
The ideal person has experience with business development, strategy or sales because you will be giving advice to clients on business development, sales, and referral marketing.
People who would thrive in this position may have the following experience: business development, accountability coaching, business coaching, physical trainer or fitness instructor (you are good at motivating people), or former military background (you are good at following through on a plan and meeting objectives).
- Conduct high-level discovery calls with target and prospect accounts
- Work from existing leads to build and grow the business.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest through cold discovery calls and email campaigns.
- Perform solution-based selling to new prospects.
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Rise25 can solve them.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our pipeline.
- Consistently achieve established quotas to ensure revenue and growth objectives.
- Be the project leader and primary client contact in managing all phases of the strategy behind the podcast and utilization of the podcast as a tool for business development.
- Develop a strong relationship with the client and provide insight and ideas
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Provide leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and provides guidance to other members of the team (i.e. writers, editors, developers, etc.)
This position is remote and self-paced. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can devote at least 20 or more hours per week, but if you have fewer hours available at least initially, that is OK.
You must be good at self-direction and taking initiative. In addition, it is important to us that all of our team members are detail-oriented and meticulous; therefore, in the application form below, when it asks for your “favorite vegetable?” please fill in the word “eggplant.”
- You have 1+ year of experience in Sales or Business Development
- You have customer-facing experience and strong problem-solving skills
- You have a track record of success in a performance and metrics-driven role
- You are quick with communication via email, Slack, and phone
- You are nice – we spend a lot of time working, so we want to be on a team with nice people
- You are passionate about helping B2B clients to get referrals and customers using podcasts
- You are able to hold clients accountable
- You are able to strategize with clients
- Bonus points if you have been involved in some way with podcasting, radio, or other related media activity (but not required)
- Must have reliable Internet
Our business development/client success team is overseen by Dr. Jeremy Weisz, who has been featuring top entrepreneurs with video interviews since 2010, that include founders/CEOs of P90X, Atari, Einstein Bagels, Mattel, the Orlando Magic, Rx Bars, and many more on InspiredInsider. He was a senior producer for six years at one of the early top business podcasts helping to put systems in place and run some of the behind-the-scenes operations.
Who We Are:
Rise25, LLC is a company on a mission to help businesses connect to their ideal prospects, referral partners, and strategic partners using a podcast.
Founded by a chiropractor turned serial entrepreneur and former White House writer and speechwriter, Rise25 works with top-notch B2B businesses around the globe, including one of the nation’s largest ticket sellers, consulting firms, law firms, and more. To learn more, visit: www.Rise25.com/about
Co-founders Dr. Jeremy Weisz and John Corcoran were early adopters of the podcasting medium and, between them, have over 22 years of experience with podcasting.
The team at Rise25 prioritizes flexibility, so you can work where and when you want, as long as you get your job done. Although we have team members all across the globe, we strive to build a culture of one team working together toward a common goal.
Monthly Book and Masterclass Club meetings - One of our core values is to Keep Learning, so we pay for our entire team to join our Book and Masterclass Club, where we have monthly meetings to discuss one book or masterclass we have all read or watched together.
Monthly video team meetings - We meet as a team once a month to celebrate each member’s personal and professional successes and participate in team-building activities.
New team member mentoring sessions - Experienced team members meet one-on-one or in small groups with new team members to help them get onboarded, answer questions, and welcome them to the team.