Read everything below to see if you are a fit
Are you looking to have a bigger impact? Do you get excited about helping marquee clients to build amazing relationships and connect with new people – using one of the hottest tech trends today, podcasting? Are you great at interacting via email directly with clients VERY quickly?
We are looking for a person with a great attitude, strong work ethic and the willingness to learn new tasks to be a project manager with our company. If people tell you that you are one of the most organized people they have met, then this position is a good fit. Organization and attention to detail and fast communication is key.
We need someone who is VERY quick at responding, who works CST hours. Also we need someone who is totally focused on being able to support our team and clients with project management experience.
We have regular check-ins and meetings with the rest of the production team.
You must be good at self-direction and taking initiative. In the application form below when it asks for your “favorite vegetable?” please fill in the word “eggplant”
You must be comfortable juggling multiple tasks and projects at once.
- Proficient in ClickUp and Slack
- Proficient using Google Drive, including spreadsheets and Docs
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Fast communication
- Good written English skills
- Good at keeping on top of what multiple clients need to do, multiple teammates need to do, and following up consistently multiple times until it gets done (we don’t want someone who is passive or submissive; you should be politely persistent).
- Quick with communication via email and Slack
- You are nice – we spend a lot of time working, so we want to be on a team with nice people
- You are passionate about helping B2B clients to get referrals and customers using podcasts
- Bonus points if you have been involved in some way with podcasting, radio, or other related media activity (but not required)
- Must have reliable Internet
Many of our previous hires have excelled and risen to positions with more responsibility. Applicants must have experience in project management.
Who We Are:
Rise25, LLC is a company on a mission to help businesses connect to their ideal prospects, referral partners, and strategic partners using a podcast.
Founded by a chiropractor turned serial entrepreneur and former White House writer and speechwriter, Rise25 works with top-notch B2B businesses around the globe, including one of the nation’s largest ticket sellers, consulting firms, law firms, and more. To learn more, visit: www.Rise25.com/about
Co-founders Dr. Jeremy Weisz and John Corcoran were early adopters of the podcasting medium and, between them, have over 22 years of experience with podcasting.
The team at Rise25 prioritizes flexibility, so you can work where and when you want, as long as you get your job done. Although we have team members all across the globe, we strive to build a culture of one team working together toward a common goal.
Monthly Book and Masterclass Club meetings - One of our core values is to Keep Learning, so we pay for our entire team to join our Book and Masterclass Club, where we have monthly meetings to discuss one book or masterclass we have all read or watched together.
Monthly video team meetings - We meet as a team once a month to celebrate each member’s personal and professional successes and participate in team-building activities.
New team member mentoring sessions - Experienced team members meet one-on-one or in small groups with new team members to help them get onboarded, answer questions, and welcome them to the team.