Customer Service Representative
Want to help change the world, one relationship at a time? We help businesses build great relationships using podcasts and content marketing.
Rise25 is looking for a Customer Service Representative to monitor and respond to client emails at lightning speed and provide support to the Rise25 team.
This customer service role is critical in helping Rise25 create successful and ROI-driven podcasts for our B2B clients.
- Answer and filter emails, support the Rise25 team, and pay close attention to all details.
- Manage incoming support tickets from clients and send email updates.
- Coordinate appointments with our clients and prospects via Google Calendar.
- Organize documents in Google Drive and create Google spreadsheets.
- Attend regular check-ins and meetings with the team.
- Assist the episode production team when needed.
This position is remote and self-paced. You can work from anywhere with a good Internet connection. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can devote at least 20 or more hours per week, but if you have fewer hours available at least initially, that is OK.
You must be good at self-direction and taking initiative. In addition, it is important to us that all of our team members are detail-oriented and meticulous; therefore, in the application form, when it asks for your “favorite vegetable?” Please put the word “eggplant.”
- Quick with communication via email and phone during US business hours
- Have flawless written and verbal English
- Nice — we spend a lot of time working, so we want to be on a team with nice people
- Loyal, dependable, detail-oriented, and friendly
- Passionate about helping people
- Have reliable internet and be able to work independently
- Bonus points if you have experience with ClickUp, Slack, and password sharing software tools
Who We Are:
Rise25, LLC is a company on a mission to help businesses connect with their ideal prospects, referral partners, and strategic partners using a podcast.
Co-founders Dr. Jeremy Weisz, a chiropractor turned serial entrepreneur, and John Corcoran, a former White House writer and speechwriter, were early adopters of the podcasting medium and between them have over 22+ years of experience with podcasting. Today, Rise25 works with top-notch B2B businesses around the globe, including one of the nation’s largest ticket sellers, consulting firms, law firms, and more. Learn more at: www.Rise25.com/about
The team at Rise25 prioritizes flexibility, so you can work where and when you want, as long as you get your job done. Although we have team members all across the globe, we strive to build a culture of one team working together toward a common goal.
Monthly Book and Masterclass Club meetings - One of our core values is to Keep Learning, so we pay for our entire team to join our Book and Masterclass Club, where we have monthly meetings to discuss one book or masterclass we have all read or watched together.
Monthly video team meetings - We meet as a team once a month to celebrate each member’s personal and professional successes and participate in team-building activities.
New team member mentoring sessions - Experienced team members meet one-on-one or in small groups with new team members to help them get onboarded, answer questions, and welcome them to the team.